1) Learn how to cook (or spend more time in the kitchen rather than ordering take out)
Bicycle Oven Mitts by Girlscantell- Diagramming everyday machines onto everyday items [housewares, bags, notebooks + more]
2) Learn How to Sew
Cupcake Bottlecap Pin Cushion by Gigglepotamus- Baby & Childrens items, handbags, ornaments, etc.
3) Get your thank-you cards done (I know, it takes forever...)
Dahlia Thank You Cards Notes by Redredorange- Greeting Cards, Personalized Stationery, Invitations and more.
And Light Green Circles Notecards by Flyingfoxdesign- Unique prints and upcycled goodies.
4 ) Plan Ahead
2009 Art Car Calender by Allisonostertag- Photographic reflections of Philadelphia, travel, animals, nature and architecture.
5) Keep a Day to day (or week to week) Journal
Envelope Journal by MissKoco- Fiber work, interactive sculpture, performance, crafty upcycled stuff, a bit of this and a lot of that.
And Yellow Roses Old School Bookmark by Blackbird72- Fine Art Photography
6) Read More- These are perfect bags to slip your books and journal into on a long bus/car/train/airplane ride.
Brown Applique Slouch Bag by Tremundo- Collection of the creative mind: handbags, mixed media, more
No. 277- Punk-Goth-Ska Trouser Tote by Lindaeve- Bags made from upcycled ties
7) Spend Less Money (by making your own goodies!)
Five 14mm carved Rose Green Aventurine Beads by Dragonhoard- Crocheted items, jewelry, and jewelry supplies
8) RELAX! (you promised yourself to take on yoga classes and they didn't work out so stay at home, put on Buddha Bar or Enya and relax with these cool handmade items)
by Tranquilityjewelry- A calming and restorative line of gemstone jewelry
by Sewfragrant- Handmade gifts sure to please!
by Hummingbirdhandmade- Handmade gifts
9) Get a new Style (umbrella pants were out a long time ago)
Strawberry and Cream Bow Scarf by Mousseauchocolat- Sugary sweet scarves and accessories!
Robot Family Reunion by Botodesigns- Robots!
News Boy Cap by PheaJean- One of a Kind Custom Handbags and Hats
10) ENJOY YOUR NEW YEAR!